Starting Your Own Business
We can help you plan your business and answer some of the questions you should think about before starting:
Questions such as:
- Have you any money you can invest into your business?
- Are you aware of the legal requirements you have to comply with?
- Have you a realistic idea about how much you will earn during your first year?
- Do you need help raising finance for your business?
- After business expenses, including taxation and national insurance, have you estimated what your profit will be?
- Have you considered ways of legally reducing your tax liability so you keep more of what you earn?
- Have you considered if new technology can benefit your business?
- Have you decided if and how the internet can be used by your business?
There are many other matters you might need to think about both before you go into business and during your all-important first year.
With careful planning and the right advice you could earn more and pay less in tax.
How can we help?
We work to develop a personal understanding of both you and your goals. We pride ourselves on our down to earth approach of our advice.
We can assist you in a wide variety of ways, including tax planning, cash forecasts and book-keeping.
Please get in touch to find out more.